Vote if I should or not.

^
Joke

Demon
15 November 2010, 05:00 AM
is this meant to be funny?

Freka
15 November 2010, 05:07 AM
okay we all told you before and you've seen many other people before being told that they may not get staff position for the fact that its a rules, knowing this means you want to become one and are so desperate that you cant stop thinking about it that you have to make a thread asking other for their opinion if you should become a staff member.
really anoy you can be...
please do read the rules carefully :
http://www.unscape-online.com/announcement.php?f=31
not so hard to read the rules...
8. Do not ask for a Staff Position
We do not accept applications, threads, and private messages regarding people asking for Staff Positions.
If you ask to become a staff member, you will be given a direct ban from up to 48 hours.
hope this helped you with reading that .

Mudkipz
15 November 2010, 05:54 AM
lol Freka, look at the bottom of my post where is says
^Joke

I don't want a bad reputation, I just wanna see how many people like meh lol xD

Skiller
15 November 2010, 06:04 AM
This thread is completely pointless Mudkips, No offence.. Instead of asking for a ''staff position'' you could of just had a poll saying do you like me or w/e.. Be patient and when the time comes it comes.

Revolution
15 November 2010, 06:21 AM
We already know how many people like you.
And your imaginary friends don't count, Mudkipz.

Allen
15 November 2010, 11:57 AM
lol Freka, look at the bottom of my post where is says
^Joke

I don't want a bad reputation, I just wanna see how many people like meh lol xD

This isnt a good way to find out.. It's a good way to get an infraction.

And if you can't tell making this thread will make people NOT like you.

Squishy410
15 November 2010, 01:01 PM
This is'nt a joke. We all know you are desperate for a staff position, so much to make a "fake" thread about it.

It's BS, and its getting annoying. This is you second post from "coming back." It seems the only reason you came back is to see if people forgot you were a desperate lazy person who can't follow rules and take no for an answer.

Im done here.

EDIT: I also don't think this is a democracy. Just because people vote for you, doesn't mean you are going to get it.

The Chef
15 November 2010, 02:07 PM
muddy, i found the JOKE funny,
you go on another private server more than you do this one,
and also i dont think its good cuz your this dumb <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Unborn
15 November 2010, 02:22 PM
The thread has been closed, and you've been infracted. Work out why yourself.