» Recent Threads
Feb 16, 2014 - 3:44 PM - by Unborn
Just letting you guys know that the loot from Wilderness Chests has been adjusted to be more useful.
First of all, Chaos dwarves now have a slightly higher chance of dropping keys.
Examples of some of the items now available in Wilderness Chests
To counter this, the chance of getting trimmed armor from the chest has been reduced to match - so the chance of getting trimmed armor as the result of killing a dwarf is roughly the same.
All of the rare hats (Boaters, berets, cavaliers) have not been changed and remain at a 1/1000 chance each.
Robin hood hats have been made slightly less common (They used to be as common as any piece of trimmed armor: 1/200. They are now roughly 1/333)
The previous junk loot (untrimmed armor/weapons) has been mostly replaced by things that are more useful/valuable - Dragon bones, ores/bars, logs/string, runes/arrows, food/potions, etc.
Also added includes various dragon items, strength/glory amulets, and obsidian capes.
So.. yeah. Have fun!
Feb 10, 2014 - 10:27 PM - by Unborn
A new feature has been added today - savable loadouts!
A new button as been added to the bank interface, taking you to a list of your saved loadouts.
How does it work, you might be wondering?
Free players are able to create 5 loadouts - which should be more than enough. If not, Donators are able to create up to 20 loadouts.
- Step 1) Equip items, hold items in your inventory, etc.
- Step 2) Open the saved loadout screen, and click the + button.
- Step 3) Enter a name for the loadout (Color codes ie @red@ are permitted)
- Step 4) The game will remember what you were wearing and holding, and enable to you instantly switch back to it by clicking on the newly created loadout at any bank.
In addition the the saved loadouts, some new information overlays have been added to the game.
While at barrows, you will notice it now tells you which brothers are still alive (and once you've found the entrance to the tunnels, it marks that too).
You can also activate a slayer overlay by right clicking on a Slayer gem, which will add your current task and remaining kills to the HUD. The overlay is automatically turned off if you do not have a Slayer gem with you.
There were also 2 other updates to Slayer - the addition of shortcuts to the Slayer cave for donators and players with 90+ Slayer, and a new TzHaar task.
The new TzHaar task is only given by Duradel (so you'll need 80 slayer), and always requires 120 kills - just enough to kill every monster in the Fight caves.
Feb 01, 2014 - 3:39 PM - by Unborn
Max + Completionist Capes!The Max cape is available to players who have reached level 99 in every available skill, and can be bought off the Wise Old Man in Varrock for 2,000,000 coins.
Introducing the newest content for high-level players, Max and Completionist capes!
It provides roughly the same bonuses as a fire cape, with a larger prayer bonus and a slightly lower strength bonus.
The Completionist cape is a bit harder to get, requiring you to have:
In addition to the above requirements, you must also trade in a fire cape and pay 5,000,000 coins to get the cape.
- Reached level 99 in all available skills
- Killed Dagannoth Kings 300 times
- Killed King Black Dragon 200 times
- Killed Chaos elemental 100 times
- Completed 200 barrows trips
- Looted 100 Wilderness chests
- Won 50 games of God's Glory
The completionist cape provides the best bonuses to every stat of every cape in the game.
Both capes have fully customizable colors.
The interface for customizing the Max Cape's colors
Jan 30, 2014 - 4:46 PM - by Unborn
I've added a new Recent Achievements section to the homepage, right under the list of online players.
The Recent Achievements section lists - you guessed it - recent achievements by players.
Currently these achievements include:
The recent achievement section will list the 20 most recent achievements.
- Reaching level 99
- Reaching a multiple of 50m experience in any skill
- Reaching a multiple of 10m experience in Prayer, Slayer or Mining (starting at 20m)
- Obtaining a rare/valuable drop from a monster or by looting a chest
- Such as Barrows gloves, Dragon boots, Chaos robes, Fire capes, Boaters, Berets, Cavaliers
- Reaching a multiple of 1000 kills in the PK Arena
Currently the website is just filtering out XP achievements that arent multiples of 50m - You will still receive notices for every 10m XP gained, and will not yet receive notices for total level achievements - because the update can't be uploaded without uploading another minor update (that is currently untested with potential to be game-breaking).
- Achievements for every 100m total XP and reaching the max total level have been added.
- Achievement for unlocking the Completionist cape added
- XP Achievements are now every 50m, or 10m in Prayer/Slayer/Mining because they were dwarfing 99s - Having 220m XP may be a greater achievement than level 99, but going from 210m-220m xp is far less significant than level 1-99.
- Item achievements are now grouped per person, showing the latest item they found and the number of other items that would have been in the 20 most recent achievements. You can click the number to expand the list of items.
Jan 05, 2014 - 5:16 PM - by Unborn
Say goodbye to your free fire capes, because Jad is back! And he's brought all of his friends! (Except the prayer draining birds.. thankfully they're extinct).
Do you have what it takes to defeat the TzTok-Jad?
Note: Numbers above indicate the number of times Jad has been killed, not how many players have killed it.
To get your cape back, you'll have to fight your way through 30 waves of increasingly difficult monsters.
That's the easy part.
You then have to somehow defeat the TzTok-Jad, a gigantic level 702 behemoth who can easily kill you in 1 hit if you fail to switch between prayers in time.
If you manage to do that, you will be crowned a champion of the fight caves and will receive a Fire cape as a reward.
Even if you don't succeed, you'll still receive a decent tokkul reward depending on how far you managed to get.
So if you want to get your fire cape back, or just want to try it out for fun, head on over to the west end of the TzHaar caves!
1 members and 91 guests
Most users ever online was 296, 18 October 2012 at 05:25 PM.
» In Game Users
» Recent Achievements
|Hotelman reached 50,000,000 Smithing XP!|
|Erik reached level 99 Defence!|
|Onelove reached 350,000,000 Attack XP!|
|Hotelman reached 2,500,000,000 total XP!|
|Furvy reached level 99 Strength!|
|Spoon reached level 99 Woodcutting!|
|Coop unlocked the Completionist Cape!|