» Recent Threads
Dec 08, 2013 - 10:05 AM - by Unborn
...has been released! Go nuts!
You can now smelt down your ores into metal bars and forge them into items!
- To smelt ores, you can use one of the many furnaces across UnScape. For convenience, one has been added to Horvik's armor shop in Varrock, right next to his anvils.
- You can also use the new superheat item spell to smelt ores from anywhere, at the cost of fire and nature runes.
- To smith your bars, you'll need to take them (with a hammer, buyable from the general store) to an anvil. Again, I recommend the ones in Horvik's armor shop.
- New godsword blades now require a Smithing level of 85 to attach to a hilt, giving 85k XP. Detaching them will add (detached) to the name, indicating that it can be reattached without any Smithing level, but will give no XP.
- Dragonfire shields now require a Smithing level of 90 to make, and give 100k XP for doing so.
The Donator's area has been updated!
- A furnace and anvils have been added right next to the bank.
- A large amount of coal and 5 addy ore have been added near the magic trees.
Slight updates to ranged combat:
- Throwing knives have been added! Made with Smithing, they are extremely fast.
- The way max damage is calculated has been slightly modified to put more emphasis on the ammo used. Weaker ammo such as bronze arrows now do significantly less damage, while better ammo remains about the same. (This has been in effect for a couple of weeks).
Update to Slayer:
- You now deal 10% more damage to monsters you have been assigned to kill - this is a passive effect and does not require you to be wearing any special armor.
Nov 27, 2013 - 11:18 AM - by Unborn
Not a big update, but a constantly requested feature..
Drinking a potion now always drinks from the one you click on, not the first one in your inventory.
Potions also stay where they were when you drink them, instead of moving to the first free slot.
You can now use noted 3/2/1 dose potions on Fadli (or the Cook) and they will decant them into 4 dose potions for you.
This works on all noted potions in your inventory, so you can withdraw them all, use one on Fadli, and you're done.
Before -> After
Nov 16, 2013 - 2:46 PM - by Unborn
I'm trialing a new change to the highscores page - in addition to displaying rank, level and xp, it now also has a column showing how much xp was gained in the past week.
The new column is shown on both the rankings for each skill, and when looking at an individual players skills. It is not shown when comparing 2 players (not enough space).
While this doesn't exactly give you anything you couldn't do before manually, it should make it a lot easier to track how both yourself and other players are doing.
Let me know what you think!
The Dragon Pickaxe has been added to the Donator's Equipment Shop! If you are a Donator, you can visit the Donator Guild and talk to Almera to buy this new tool for 250k.
Like the Dragon Hatchet, you will need 60 attack in order to wield it, and you will need a Mining level of 61 in order to mine with it. The Dragon Pickaxe is around 25% faster than the Rune Pickaxe, which is a huge helping hand to those of you who need that extra boost in XP.
If you haven't done so, you should consider donating! All of the fund go toward hosting the game and the website, any contribution helps the server immensely. Click here to visit the donation page.
P.S. A special thinks to Coby (Xero, Xerosin) for resolving some graphical issues with the Dragon Pickaxe model and making this content possible.
At the moment, the benefits offered to donators include:
- Donators are given early BETA access to major updates such as skills or minigames
- Extra bank space.
- Access to the Donators Only Area (inspired by the Jaggedstar cave and using the Legends Guild) Which contains numerous Magic Trees close to banks, Extra Monsters, and shops)
- Access to Donator-exclusive items such as Dragon Hatchets, Dragon Pickaxes, cosmetic pirate gear, and other junk like that
- Ability to purchase Fletching materials from the shop.
- Access to the Donators Only section of the UnScape forums.
- Ability to request name changes.
- Ability to set your own Custom User Title, which is the text that appears under your name on the forums (in posts).
- Ability to display a Red Dollar sign next to your name for both in-game, and the forums.
- Ability to activate Custom Hitmarks in-game. (::hitmarks command)
- Ability to wear Skillcapes for any skills which can't be trained. (Cooking, Theiving, Farming)
- Access to the "Mark/Recall" spells (custom teleportation)
- Recognition for being a boss and helping to keep UnScape running.
- The ::suicide command. Only usable in the PKing Arena.
- Double pumpkin drops if you deal enough damage
- Extra chance of h'ween masks for all damage dealt
It is that time of year again. The time for pumpkins, candy, ghouls, and frightened children. It isn't all fun and games though... A cloaked figure has been spotted at the PK Arena, carrying a large ominous blade...
The Grim Reaper (aka Death) will have a chance to spawn each time a life is taken in the PK Arena. He has a lot of hitpoints, and can put up a hell of a fight... but the rewards, they are rather... sweet.
Upon defeating the emissary of the underworld, you will have a chance to leave with his Scythe, as well as a couple of other goodies. Everyone who attacks the Grim Reaper will find a pumpkin on the ground upon his death... these aren't good for much now, but the one who collects the most at the end of the event will surely receive a treat (and we promise,this is not a trick.) In addition to these drops, there is also a rare shot that the Grim Reaper will drop a new piece of Hallowe'un Headgear. The H'ween Masks.
The even will run until November 3. The player with the most pumpkins when the event ends will be awarded a set of gilded armor, and a month of free donator status!
- Death has a 10% chance of appearing every time someone dies in the PKing Arena.
- A Pumpkin is dropped to everyone who deals damage to Death.
- A single Scythe is dropped every time Death is defeated, but you will not see the drop if you already have a Scythe.
- The H'ween Masks are rare drops, and have a 20% of appearing upon Death's death.
After the event is over, pumpkins will be made tradable (and edible).
We hope you have a lot of fun with this event, Happy Hallowe'un!
5 members and 71 guests
Most users ever online was 296, 10-18-2012 at 05:25 PM.
» In Game Users