Welcome to our newest member, shifty
» Recent Threads
Feb 06, 2016 - 9:11 PM - by Unborn
Introducing the latest in shield technology: The Superfire Shield!
Created by combining a Dragonfire shield with a Dragon sq shield at level 95 smithing, the shield offers improvements over the Dragonfire shield in magic accuracy/defence and allows the user to fully block regular dragonfire attacks at the cost of destroying most items that would have been dropped by the dragon. It also looks pretty damn cool.
The superfire shield is capable of fully blocking up to 1000 dragon breath attacks, after which it will act like a normal Dragonfire shield. You can repair the shield using another dragon shield piece (left half).
Credit goes to Ripvayne for the idea, which was posted in the suggestions forum.
The new superfire shield
In other news:
Fashionscape has arrived! Thessalia now sells colored gloves, boots, and capes. (Screenshot)
New vote rewards: Desert boots (white) and mourner’s gloves (black) have been added as vote rewards, costing 50 points each. Alrena will now also give free replacements for lost legends capes (you’ll need to use it on her first if you purchased it before this update).
Character customization: The ::char command has been removed (Sorry - but fuck commands). Instead, a “customize appearance” option has been added to Thessalia. New players now also start with a randomly generated features, and the character customization interface now remembers your appearance - no more starting from scratch each time!
Mark position on death: Donators will now automatically mark the position of their items if they die, unless it’s somewhere you can’t mark (like the Wilderness). Additionally, marked positions no longer expire after half an hour, and are remembered even if you log out.
Better switching: Increased the time threshold for moving items, making it easier to quickly switch gear even if your mouse moves while you’re clicking.
Longer death timer: Time before other players can see your items if you die has been increased to 2 minutes (from 1 minute), and the total despawn timer for items dropped on death has been increased to 5 minutes (from 2 minutes)
Ironman bugfix: Ironman accounts can no longer drop-trade non-tradable items (like firecapes) to their main characters - not sure why they would want to, but now they can’t.
Clan chat commands: Typing :: commands while on the clan chat tab no longer sends them as clan chat messages
Jan 30, 2016 - 8:29 PM - by Unborn
6 new categories have been added to the highscores: PK Arena, Fight caves, Barrows, King Black Dragon, Dagannoth Kings, and Chaos Elemental!
- The PK Arena category tracks the kills, assists and deaths, as well as weekly kills - of everyone with more than 50 kills.
- The Fight caves category tracks the number of successful attempts and the best time for each player.
- The Barrows category tracks the number of times a player has looted the Barrows chest.
- The KBD, DKS and Chaos Ele categories track the number of kills on each boss, as well as weekly kills.
For this first week only, I'm running a competition for the new highscores.
There can be up to 15 winners, each will receive a partyhat.
Click here for more information
In other news...
Cosmetic vote rewards can now be reclaimed for free if lost! Once you have purchased a cosmetic vote reward, it becomes free to reclaim from the reward shop.
Note: This only applies to items purchased AFTER this update. If you have previously purchased any cosmetic vote rewards, bring the item and use it on Alrena to make her offer you future replacements for free.
Vote points/rewards are now shared between ironman and regular mode! Points claimed and items purchased on either mode are now available on both.
Vote reward price changes:Prince/princess outfits have had their price increased to 100 points per piece, to make them more of a premium voter's outfit.
Legends cape! The legends cape has been added to the vote reward store for the price of 100 points.
Whip special buffed! The abyssal whip now entangles targets for 15 seconds, as opposed to 3. Dyed variants of the whip can now also use the special attack.
Arena potions now have an auto-drink option! Enabling auto-drink will cause your character to drink from the potion every time you enter the PVP zone of the PK arena. You can enable auto-drink on all of the arena potions at once.
New emotes have been added! The Scared, Zombie walk, Zombie dance and Rabbit hop emotes are now available for use.
Amounts on "Select item to make" screen changed: The Make-5 option has been replaced by Make-All, removing the need to enter an amount when fletching, cooking, etc.
Jan 24, 2016 - 6:58 PM - by Unborn
Chat Overhaul, Voting Changes, Whip Dyes, Arena Potions
- The in-game chat box has received a major overhaul!
- Different types of messages (public chat, private chat, clan chat, game messages, trade messages) are now sorted into separate tabs.
- You can now choose which game messages to see: All of them, only important ones, or none at all. No more skilling spam!
- You can now stop clan messages showing up in the All tab.
- Options to PM, add to friends and add to ignore have been added to the right click menu for clan chat messages.
- Sending messages while viewing the Clan tab now automatically sends them to clan chat, even if the message doesn’t start with /.
- Messages from the person you are currently trading/dueling now shows up in the Trade/Duel tab.
- Messages that are too long and previously would have been cut off are now wrapped around to a second line.
- Message limit has been increased from 100 to 500.
The new chatbox
- Whip dyes have been added to the voting reward shop! There are 7 dyes (reusable), each costing 100 points each. Dyed whips are not tradable, and will convert back to a regular whip when dropped on death or cleaned with a cleaning cloth (purchasable from general store).
- New “Arena potions” have been added to the PK Arena reward shop - these potions can only be used in the PK Arena and cost 1 pk point to drink rather than consuming doses.
Dyed whips + Arena potions
- Voting has been updated - votes are now reset at the same time every day, rather than 24 hours after your last vote. This means you no longer have to vote later and later each day! (There’s still a minimum of 12 hours between votes though)
- A new vote button has been added to the right of the ingame minimap. The button glows red when you haven't voted that day, and green when you have. Clicking the button will stop the glowing and bring up the 'Vote for UnScape' interface.
- The voting interface now allows you to claim points from anywhere, and tells you how long until you can vote again.
In other news:
- Clicking the prayer/special orbs where they overlap the minimap will no longer cause you to walk to that position on the map.
- Likewise, selecting options from a right click menu will no longer cause you to click any buttons behind it - No more toggling private chat when clicking ‘Make all’!
- Using items / spells on things can once again be cancelled by clicking anywhere other than a valid target (Last weeks update broke it so you had to right click and select cancel)
- The new prayer tab has been made more responsive (icons light up as soon as you click them, before server confirmation) and better right click menu text has been added, rather than just “Select” for all the buttons.
- Altars now restore all of your prayer points at once, rather than requiring you to use it 3 times.
- Added various icons to the minimap, including all of the teleport levers
- Attempting to equip a loadout when you are missing multiple of the same type of item will now only mention it once.
- Creating/deleting/reordering loadouts now works properly with the “Requip loadout” option.
- Dying in the King Black Dragon or Dagannoth Kings areas will now cause your items to drop outside at the entrance to the area.
- Fire/max/completionist capes now convert to 1/2/5m coins when killed by another player in the Wilderness, rather than disappearing.
Quite a few things were changed in this update, so it's possible that some bugs slipped through (espescially with that chatbox). If you find any, let me know by posting in this thread (unless it's something people could abuse, then you should PM me instead).
Jan 17, 2016 - 8:25 PM - by Unborn
Prayer UpdateBy popular demand, UnScape now features 8 new prayers - ranged and magic equivalent of the existing melee prayers, and 2 new higher level melee prayers.
Introducing 8 new prayers, and Quick Prayers!
The Quick Prayers feature has also been added - allowing users to define a set of 'quick prayers' which they can turn on in an instant by clicking the prayer orb next to the minimap. You can choose your quick prayers by right clicking the orb and clicking 'Setup quick prayers'.
In addition to Quick Prayers, Quick Special has also been added - allowing you to activate your weapon's special attack by pressing the special attack orb next to the minimap.
In other news, a fancy interface will now open in the sidebar when you first login if you have not voted in the past 24 hours, reminding you that you are able to do so.
The minimap icon for players who are in the same clan chat channel as you has been changed from purple to orange, making it much easier to see.
Melee damage has had it's 20% bonus damage reduced to 10%, as to not make the new prayers totally overpowered. Max hits are roughly the same.
Fishing speed has been tweaked. Catching fish is now slightly faster at the minimum level, but doesn't increase in speed as much as you level up.
A cooking range has been added near the donator's area bank, by popular request.
Jan 10, 2016 - 7:37 PM - by Unborn
AVAILABLE NOW AT YOUR NEAREST FISHING GUILD!
In an UnScape first - 2 skills at the same time!
Fishing and cooking have been released. I hope you weren't too comfortable in your max/comp capes.
I figured with our relatively small playerbase it would be best to have all the fishing spots in the same place - the fishing guild - to help people be social while fishing.
To get there, a new teleport has been added, replacing the Yanille teleport. This new teleport gives you the option to teleport directly to the Woodcutting area in Varrock, the Mining guild in Falador, and the new Fishing guild.
Note: Cooking is currently only for fish - none of those fancy pies, pizzas, etc. Maybe some time in the future.
Happy Fishing! (..and Cooking!)
3 members and 89 guests
Most users ever online was 9,543, 30 January 2016 at 08:27 PM.
» In Game Users
» Top XP Gains This Week
» Recent Achievements
|Lp316 reached 50,000,000 Strength XP!|
|Lp316 reached 300,000,000 total XP!|
|High found Draconic visage!|
|Unborn reached level 99 Ranged!|
|Yomite reached 50,000,000 Fishing XP!|
|Lp316 reached level 99 Smithing!|
|Unborn reached 200,000,000 total XP!|
|Unborn reached level 99 Fletching!|
|Bem reached 50,000,000 Fishing XP!|
|Lp316 reached level 99 Mining!|
|Coop reached 1,400,000,000 total XP!|
|Coop reached 400,000,000 Hitpoints XP!|