» Recent Threads
May 22, 2015 - 8:39 PM - by Unborn
4:19 AM - Squishy: KBD ADDED TO LUMBY
4:19 AM - Squishy: 4 GOBLINS ADDED TO PK ARENA
4:19 AM - Squishy: >CONSTANT UPDATES<
4:19 AM - Squishy: >NEW CONTENT<
4:19 AM - Squishy: >PLAY NOW<
Mar 29, 2015 - 10:08 PM - by Unborn
Introducing a new thing: Official challenges!
The concept is pretty simple: we post a challenge, you attempt the challenge and compete for leaderboard rankings.
Every now and then (time varying depending on the challenge), the challenge will be replaced by a new one and entries for the previous challenge will no longer be accepted - and those on the leaderboards will have their places cemented permanently.
The first of such challenges: most unique item drops in one hour! Players will have one hour to kill monsters and get as many different items to drop as possible.
For this challenge, the person in first place when the challenge ends will win a month of donator status - the real prize though is going down in history as the winner of the very first challenge!
Edit: For the time being, you can now use ::challenge to check your progress and ::endchallenge to prematurely end your attempt so you can start again.
Be sure to let me know what you think, and about any bugs you encounter or suggestions for future challenges by replying to this post.
Mar 05, 2015 - 12:10 PM - by Unborn
Just letting you know I've implemented a few minor updates.
- Yanille teleport description no longer says ‘Takes you to 0123456789’
- A button to take you back to the bank has been added to the loadouts window
- Right clicking the clan chat tab icon now shows the name as ‘Clan chat’ rather than blank
- Hitting escape will now cancel text/number entry, close the open window, and erase typed but unsent text (in that order)
- Total XP is now displayed ingame on the skills tab
- You can now easily check completionist cape progress by reading the scroll pinned to the wall of the Wise Old Man’s tent
- Regular players now have 240 bank spaces (previously 216), and donators now have 1000 (previously 400)
- The scrollable area in the bank now shrinks to fit the number of items you have in the bank
- A number has been added to the bank window displaying how many items you have stored
- The halloween login message has been removed
A lot of these were suggested in the Suggestions forum. If you have your own suggestions on things you would like to see added to the game, feel free to head over there and post them.
As always, please let me know if you find any bugs by replying to this thread. Please also keep discussion relevant to these updates and don't be that jackass who complains that it wasn't something else.
Hey fellas, I'll keep this short.
I think it's necessary for me to step down from being in an administrative position, as I have nothing left to administrate.
We have been undoubtedly been in decline for some time, and I have exhausted every method of keeping us alive - in my limited power - that I could think of, with relatively no backup from others who should also have this community's interest in mind.
UnScape is certainly a big part of me, and I miss what we were. I know the potential we have as a community, but as I have said in the past, a community like this has to be give and take. I haven't seen any of that.
Howdy fellas! Signature of The Week used to be a common contest on our forums, and I think now is as good a time as ever to bring it back!
Each week I will provide a new theme, and participants will make a forum signature related to the theme. The best signature wins!
Rules for entering a SOTW
- Your entries must be signatures, and appropriately sized.
- Your entries must be related to the theme of the SOTW.
- Ripping others graphics (Claiming other's graphics as your own) will result in a ban from the graphics section.
The winner will have their name and signature added to the 'SOTW Hall of Fame' thread, for everyone to see their artwork.
THE THREAD FOR THIS WEEKS COMPETITION CAN BE FOUND HERE:
1 members and 49 guests
Most users ever online was 296, 18 October 2012 at 04:25 PM.
» In Game Users
9 players in past 24 hours
» Top XP Gains This Week
» Recent Achievements
|Catman reached level 99 Attack!|
|Techn9ne reached 100,000,000 Defence XP!|
|Oxygen reached 150,000,000 Strength XP!|