Blog Entries

Exclamation The UnScape PKing League

Welcome to the official thread of the UnScape PKing League

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prepare for a comeback...

More info will follow

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Introduction

The UnScape PKing League is the first in-game competition of UnScape. It all started in one of the UnScape Open Days (during the BETA) as a small-scaled PKing tournament, where players were simply fighting each other in the safe PKing area. The most strategic, honorable and respectable PKers were picked to receive an item as a reward. This mostly wasn't much of an impressive item, but it was a thing that (almost) nobody had. Besides, the fun of participating, and the honor of being one of the winners, was what mattered the most to all.

How it works
    Everybody is allowed to participate in the UnScape PKing League, no strings or costs attached. No matter what your level or combat style is, if you're prepared to fight (and maybe die) for the honor of having your name in our Hall Of Fame, then you're in.
    The judges of the PKing League will walk through the fights and battles, examining the fighting styles of all combatants. The combatants are not being rated on the amount of kills or deaths they have. They are being rated on the strategy of their fights, for it is not the strongest fighter that wins, it is the best fighter that claims the title. The Crew of the PKing League can be found below. They may not be attacked, and doing so will result in proper consequences. To make it easier for people to recognize them, they are wearing a special suit, which looks like this:

PKing League Crew:
    • Mike
    • More will follow...

Rewards
    Of course, participating in the UnScape PKing League is for free, without the risk of loosing any items. Bt it does not stop there. We tend to make the PKing League worth playing, and have therefor selected several rewards for the top 3 of every PKing League. All three receive an item or armor set which cannot be obtained in any other way. On top of that, the absolute number one receives a month of free Donator status!

The Official Mascot
    The Elite has a mascot for promotion of it's actions and events, that mascot is counted as our crew and therefore has several extra rights within The Elite. The mascot won't enter the battlefield. Here is a picture for recognition:

Gallery
    The Elite has a public collection of images which can be viewed at our Imgur account: TheElite.Imgur.com. If you wish to submit an image to one of our galleries, please send me a private message instead of replying to this or any other threads of The Elite. If you see me on any chat such as the Shoutbox on this website, feel free to request me to add it to the collection.

The Rules
    Of course, there are a couple of rules that you must follow. Aside of these ones, all standard UnScape rules (and the consequences of breaking one) apply.
    Click here to view the UnScape Rules

Please note that these rules are subject to change, it is advised to check for any updates before you participate in the UnScape PKing League.
    1. Do not attack the judges or cameraman!
      Attacking the judges is strictly forbidden. Not only are you attacking somebody that does not even participate, the judge is incapable of doing his work while being attacked. Attacking one of the judges gets you a direct disqualification.
      - - - -
    2. No abusing of glitches/bugs (cheating)!
      Even though this is one of the standard UnScape rules, we feel that this should be said again. Abusing a glitch or bug, also referred to as 'cheating', instantly disqualifies you from the PKing League. In addition, other actions might be taken as well, for you are breaking one of the standard rules too.

Schedule
    The UnScape PKing League is currently planned for the following date and time:

N/A

To find out what time the PKing League is for you, you must go to this website:
    http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

You will find a small column with 4 input boxes. Three of these require an input from you:
    • In the top left input box, put in the time of when the event will take place.
    • In the bottom left input box, put: GMT+1
    • In the bottom right input box, put your time zone.
      You can also put in the name of a big city with the same time zone as yours.
      Once you have inserted the correct data, the time of the PKing League in your time zone shall automatically spawn at the top right box.

Click here to go to the Hall Of Fame

The UnScape PKing League is brought to you by
    The Elite

Last edited by Mike; 22 July 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Blog Entries

H'mm looks interesting.
    Digirular1 - Unscape Veteran February 23rd 2008 ( That's More Than 6 Years)

Please Like The Survival Game on Facebook =D. Facebook.com/TheSurvivalGame

Ill defo have to try for this, ive got ma perfect combo ready to pk anyone

Ex-Moderator
    :O
    Blog Entries

This is butt.

Ill have to speak with the commander *speaks with the commander* Yeah. YOUR JUDGE SUIT LOOKS LIKE POOP.

Anyway, I really dont get the point of this, but somebody does. Have fun with it
    the wolf in sheeps skin.

hey mike next time around can i be a judge [=

anyways i think you guys should take off the cape on the skele suite

UnScape Original
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy410 View Post
    This is butt.

Ill have to speak with the commander *speaks with the commander* Yeah. YOUR JUDGE SUIT LOOKS LIKE POOP.

Anyway, I really dont get the point of this, but somebody does. Have fun with it
    The point of this is to fight for a reward, fight for the honor, but most of all, to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Huku7 View Post
    hey mike next time around can i be a judge [=

anyways i think you guys should take off the cape on the skele suite
    No, we are not looking for any extra crew at this moment, and the judges suit has been decided, it is not to be changed.

Ex-Moderator
    :O
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternity View Post
    fight for the honor
    Sounds cool.... But you guys have fun ill just watch k?
    the wolf in sheeps skin.

Blog Entries

I fail at pking, better start training...

i just want to say thank you for posting the link to the rules as many people would be intrested in this and it will also make them read the offical rules so then we wont get so many people breaking them XD

the item that you guys gave away last time was a shield ? crystal shield rite? or wat (i went away when you started it, cause i had to go eat )
    GENERATION 28 LOST THE GAME:
    The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw best song evar lol
    My new animated sig :

Rohan's Sig for me:

the benny lava sig.... well u have to watch all the utube link on my sig lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeVV7e_ZC4w

-.-Titties or Gtfo!-.-

UnScape Original
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freka View Post
    i just want to say thank you for posting the link to the rules as many people would be intrested in this and it will also make them read the offical rules so then we wont get so many people breaking them XD

the item that you guys gave away last time was a shield ? crystal shield rite? or wat (i went away when you started it, cause i had to go eat )
    Indeed, thought it might be useful to place a link along with it.

The Crystal Shield reward was planned for 1 great winner (this would've included a final round), but since there were three winners and no final round we left it out.