+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bermuda triangle/worm-hole/Atlantis theory

Default Bermuda triangle/worm-hole/Atlantis theory

Ok so today I got into one of my science kick moods, So i started searching up stuff and i came across this:

The "Lost" island is somewhere in the south pacific (leaving Australia, set for LA). Let's say (suspend reality for a minute) that the Bermuda Triangle is some crazy magnetic anomaly (maybe some kind of "black hole") that creates a wormhole to the other side of the Earth, the south Pacific. By this theory, something goes into the Bermuda Triangle, and winds up on the other side of the Earth. This would explain why Juliette departed from MIAMI, via submarine, and wound up in the South Pacific (and, yes, the Bermuda Triangle is just off the coast of Miami). So now for Atlantis. Some say that Atlantis may have been located around Bermuda (again, please suspend reality). The Bimini Road, found near the Bermuda triangle, is thought to be a remnant of Atlantis (google Bimini Road). This is my thought: Atlantis, because of the odd electromagnetism of the area (true magnetic anomalies in Bermuda Triangle), got sucked down, though some wormhole, and spit back out in the South Pacific. If the "wormhole" exhibits weird electromagnetic properties, that would explain the black rock found on the island, the electromagnetic phenomenon in the hatch, as well as the reason why compasses do not work (the bermuda triangle is one of the two only places on earth where compasses don't point north (well, geographic north) not to split hairs). So, if you were to try to navigate to the island, you couldn't detect it w/ a compass. A plane could get there, if it crashed. Also, this would be an explanation for the slave-trade ship found on the island (slave-trade ships voyaged through the Bermuda Triangle). I'm running out of room, so a few last points: Penny's workers detected SOMETHING they were looking for. And they were stationed someplace REALLY cold, like a POLE (s or n). I think the Widmores are looking for atlantis, and the poles are perhaps the only place to perceive the magnetic anomaly.

Give me your ideas on this theory

Blog Entries

:O

It's a little strange, but possible, I guess.

Interesting...

I thought it was interesting myself XD. I was watching this one show on discover channel too on how this guy drove through the bermuda triangle on a test flight on his private plane and radar lost him while he was over the ocean about 30 minutes from miama, and he said what felt like 2 minutes going by, the radar re picked him up on radar and he was over miami. Wierd stuff but who knows

tl;dr anyone? Besides me?

I did read a bit of it though. It seems awkward but makes a slight bit of sense to me.

"Bermuda Triangle is some crazy magnetic anomaly (maybe some kind of "black hole") that creates a wormhole to the other side of the Earth,"

i like this part
    i think it would be really cool if this was true
    but i kind of doubt that it is true
    Vote!
    Banner made by Ripvayne

Blog Entries

Someone who I could finally have an intelligent conversation with. This is one of the most intelligent things that I have seen on the forums, EVER, PERIOD.

"There is never any almost. There is only yes and no, right and wrong, Free and oppressed. There is never a I almost got shot, I almost got hit by a car, I almost had a bucket of KFC."

-Ivan (Me)

Finalist in RBVII

Participant in The Unscape PKing League
    All-around Cool Dude

Someone who I could finally have an intelligent conversation with. This is one of the most intelligent things that I have seen on the forums, EVER, PERIOD.
    Lol thanks!

tl;dr anyone? Besides me?

I did read a bit of it though. It seems awkward but makes a slight bit of sense to me
    I agree also

im sorry to say this but there are Manny flaws in ur theory. first of all Atlantis is not some giant boat that floats where it pleases, it is a island in ancient greak mythology (named after atlas, the god who holds the world on his solders) this means that the island would be in the Mediterranean (possibly part of or an island near Crete because there is a record of the entire island being shook by an earth quake) witch means it being too far from the Bermuda. secondly Bimini road is prob just some random native American city. next the Bermuda dose not have some 'unexplained' magnetism, it is in fact a build up or rotting fish corpses that have had the silicon in there body ionized. and finally the wormhole witch is not in fact a wormhole but a sideways cyclone caused buy the heating of the air on one side of triangle then it moving to the opposite side of the triangle and cooling then and so on until it creates the sideways cyclone and if you flew through the 'eye' of the cyclone (yes you have to be flying to enter the 'wormhole') the pressure on water molecules (for example a circle of people with out a large enough perimeter to sustain the amount of people in the circle) this would create a shield from the natural world and would slow the molecules in the 'eye' down as the molecules in the natural world would continue at the same speed as u entered giving the illusion of time travel this also means any plane that gets skittish and try's to fly out of the 'eye' by going into the storm would be torn to shreds. research into this would lead to the understanding that wormholes occur in the same way as the 'eye' dose but at the sub-anatomic level this would lead to 'star gate' technologies, new power creation technologies, 'ray' shielding, energy based weaponry, space expansion, space government, and ultimately to our doom if this research is in the hands of; all corrupted, most non democratic, most capitalist, all discriminative and all religious orientated governments. but there is a real big piece of information im leaving out so we don't kill ourselves if a real scientist reads this page oh and im disclaiming it as well because this WILL all ends in tears !!!

Blog Entries

I have posted intelligent things to, check my 'chaos theory' post.

Special Mentions: 19Joshua95, Adgasca, Amanda, Blitz, Gaara4Life12, Huku7, Mike, Moto Chicken, Mudkipz, Nikke, Ransport, Revolution, Ripvayne, Soccer, Squishy410, Suchomskeer, The Fallen, and X1nf3rn0x. I love you all, guys, best of luck in the real world.

Just fucking shut this place down, Ben. This is fucking insulting to you now.

+ Reply to Thread