Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reason Of My Absence

UnScape Original
    Blog Entries

Default Reason Of My Absence

Hey everybody.

I wasn't planning on posting an explanation so soon already, but I figured I'd do it now that I can slowly get over this. I'm sure you guys are curious about what happened and I want to get this message over with, so let's just start.

Monday the 14th of March at about 5PM/17:00hrs local time, my niece became the victim of an accident with a train. She didn't survive.

When attempting to cross an unguarded railway crossing, where she had to stop for one train passing by, she got hit by a second one which couldn't be seen because of the first one. The train hit the rear end of the car with a speed of about 220 kph/135 mph, which crashed down about 10 meters away. My niece got swinged out of her car, after which she instantly died. The car burned down in flames.

Her cremation is taking place on Thursday, and until after then you can expect me to be inactive here.

I do tend to return, but I currently really don't have the mood to even be online anywhere.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Thanks,

Mike
    Administrator
    Last edited by Mike; 16 March 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Oh my god....I`m so sorry mike.

Mike... Im so sorry I know no words can help you but, Im sure all of the Unscape community is here to help. Love you mike

<3 Amanda.
    Love is the weirdest thing in the freaking world

Blog Entries

I don't want to say something cliché, but it seems impossible to avoid. Mike, I know that we all feel for your loss and that the unscape community will be hoping (or praying depending on their religion) that you will deal with your niece's passing, and that you will accept it and come back to a loving "family" full of kfc loving, arguement having, pixel trading, nerds . But I want you to know that we would rather have you come back when you are ready to, not when we want you too, ok? I'll miss ya bud.

As many say words can not express how sorry we are for your loss. I have lost loved one's in tragic accidents so I know the pain through which you are going. You have many friends and family I'm sure that are there for you. We are always here if you want to talk or just someone to listen to you. Once again let me express my deepest condolences towards you and your family. I know it hurt just by telling everyone what happened. Hope all goes well for you during this time.

Sincerely,
    Emily aka Rude

Sorry for your loss.

Mr. Nikke
    Moderator of Unscape-Online
    Need help? PM me | Pking League
    "How you doin'?" - Joey Tribbiani ( Friends )

I'm really sorry for you, dude. I completely understand.

Blog Entries

My deepest condolences Mike. You know we're all here for you. I'll be waiting anxiously for you to get back

Blog Entries

Mike.. that's horrible :\ you'll get through it i'm very sorry to here that. <3 -gannon

I don't know what to say, I can't imagine what you're going through..

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.