Thread: Amazing rs money making guide!!! Potentially 500m in less then 10 minutes

Blog Entries

Default Amazing rs money making guide!!! Potentially 500m in less then 10 minutes

Well when you first start you probally wont be making the 500m but you can quickly work your way up.

The sercret is staking!!!

Boxing is the easyiest way to make money in rs if your acount is at the right level and he has a decent starting fund. This guide will state the basics of boxing with information gained from multiple stakes.

You need to be at the dual arena if you din't know.

The Basic's of Boxing

Boxing is a 1v1 in the dual arena using no items at all, no food and no pots. Once you stake there is no leaving becasue you can't move so no forfet, leaving a 50/50 chance to win if you fight normally, this guide will teach you how to improve your chances of a win.

Alright, first of all, you wan't to have 99 hp, att, str and def. You don't need to worry about any other skills. With this you will loose alot of money, but if done corectly you will make a reasonable profit.

While Dualing:

When you first enter a dual you want to get the first hit off, because if you hit first there is a 20% increased chance of winning the fight. One thing you don't want to do is win a fight and increase to amount you stake, you will loose more. when you win big you wan't to go stake lower untill you get around 2-4 looses in a row, depending on how well you hit towards the end of the last game. If you hit big in the last game towards the end, you will not nesesaraly hit big in the next game, meaning lower chances of winning, so you don't stake big untill you have hit inconistlantly thoughout the whole game. This means you have increased chances of hitting higher in the next game, so you want to stake big in these games. If you loose you stake higher because you have even more chances of winning, depending on your hits throughout the game of course. Once you win big you go stake lower untill you get the looses, but you can stake higher if you wish, but luck will be the main factor.

Now it's important that every few games you relog, because the lagg for the first hi\t is reduced. If you play nostop the lagg increases making it harder to get this first hit off. if you face your enemy before the dual starts you can get that hit off faster aswell.

Advanced boxing:

One of the potential winners of boxing is swithching between attack, strength and defence attacks. If you time the switches corectly you chance of hitting is increased and you can get a good hit streak going. When timing these you want it to change as you hit the enemy, this is confusing without a video so i will make one clearuing showing this technique.

You want to watch your exp counter aswell, after every game make sure it is reset. Depending on your hp the faster you get to 615 exp the more chance you have of winning.

What to look out for:

Scamers are one of the biggest isues you will have. You can loose masive amounts due to scamers because they can secretly change the rules without you knowing, alowing them to secretly smugle shields, pots, rings ect. into the game. Luckly these can be easaly avoided, ebcuase they are easy to spot.

Lastly:

The amount you stake is purely up to you, but make sure you stake wisely so you can make it big. Don't worry if you loose 200m or more, because with this it is simple to get back up there. In the future i will post some of my big wins and big losses with this mehtod.

Thank you for reading this because you would of had to be extremly patient, and to make big money it can take some time, but it pays off.

Thx,
    Ziiiiiiin

UnScape Original
    Blog Entries

I can verify that this works, I've done it myself back in the days. Good old times
    Can't believe it's still so effective, I thought this source would've been exhausted by now..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I can verify that this works, I've done it myself back in the days. Good old times
    Can't believe it's still so effective, I thought this source would've been exhausted by now..
    Some of the updates a while back found a way to never die in it using a glitch. The people who discovered it made $30,000 US in a couple of day's becase of the amount of gp they made. My mate and I made a profit of 350m yesterday leaving us with a total of 1.6b gp, so happy, becase we decided to make back some money we lost from divine.