Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Next Generation Updates

  1. #11

    Default

    I cannot wait for this update, I will have to donate when it comes out. Very excited for a restart of stats so everybody has a fair chance for me to beat them =P jk, but I am going to try hard for 1st once the real deal is out. oh, and trog I like your sig =)

  2. #12
    Respected Member Digirular1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Not With You.
    Posts
    700
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quick question what if i did the following.

    1.11111111111111111111111111111111K

    would it round that to the nearest n decimal spots?

    K rounds to nearest 3?
    M rounds to nearest 6?
    B rounds to nears 9?

    and do all ensure they don't go over max number?

    It's a simple question. I'm sure you've already implemented something of the such but i'm just curious is all =D.
    Digirular1 - Unscape Veteran February 23rd 2008 ( That's More Than 6 Years)

    Please Like The Survival Game on Facebook =D. Facebook.com/TheSurvivalGame


  3. #13
    Ex-Moderator Trogdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Additional camera controls have been added: F12 to toggle, INS/DEL to adjust the X position, HOME/END to adjust the Y position and PGUP/PGDN to adjust the Z position.
    These do not seem to work for me. If it has been added recently, then I may want to download the newest client version.

  4. #14
    UnScape Original
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,829
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    These do not seem to work for me. If it has been added recently, then I may want to download the newest client version.
    You may want to download the latest version in any case. Make sure you've toggled it to on with the F12 key, and mind that it's a very precise control so you'll probably have to press a direction more than once to see a difference.

  5. #15
    Ex-Moderator Trogdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You may want to download the latest version in any case. Make sure you've toggled it to on with the F12 key, and mind that it's a very precise control so you'll probably have to press a direction more than once to see a difference.
    Thanks! I have no clue why it wasn't working before. Probably a user error.

  6. #16
    Some Guy Unborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Perth, West Australia
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digirular1 View Post
    Quick question what if i did the following.

    1.11111111111111111111111111111111K

    would it round that to the nearest n decimal spots?

    K rounds to nearest 3?
    M rounds to nearest 6?
    B rounds to nears 9?

    and do all ensure they don't go over max number?

    It's a simple question. I'm sure you've already implemented something of the such but i'm just curious is all =D.
    First of all, there's a max length of the entered string of 10, so I'll interpret your example as 1.1111111K.
    It's read as a real number, and then multiplied by the value corresponding to the suffix (1, 1000, 1000000, 1000000000) - resulting as 1111.1111.
    It is then cast to an integer, causing it to be rounded down to the nearest possible integer, in this case, 1111.

    If you entered, say, 1000b, it would result in 1,000,000,000,000.0. When cast to an integer, it is rounded down to 2,147,483,647 (AKA "max number").

Similar Threads

  1. Recent Updates
    By Unborn in forum Announcements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8 December 2010, 01:17 AM
  2. Lack of updates
    By Unborn in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30 March 2010, 02:36 AM
  3. Forum Group updates
    By Suchomskeer in forum UnScape Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11 March 2010, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •