Thread: My New Upcoming UnScape Story

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

Default My New Upcoming UnScape Story

So during the time of Old UnScape I wrote a 13k word story called The Guardians of the Opus. It was a fictitious story about the origins of UnScape. The main characters were all people within the UnScape community.

I plan on writing a new story but this new story will be completely unrelated to our old one. However, I need to know who wants to be a part of it!

If you want to be in the new story, post the following:
    Name: what will your characters name in the story be? it would be cool if it closely resembled your current username so people know who is being mentioned in the story.
    Personality: is your character a rough around the edges kind of person or a noble and just hero?
    Backstory: what are your characters origins? where is your character from? what are his fears, strengths and weaknesses? make this as detailed as you want
    Appearance: does your character have long flowing hair or is he balding? does he wear heavy armor or leather armor, or no armor at all? what is his weapon of choice? is he a human? be creative!
    This should be a lot of fun, and I cant wait to start working on the actual story.

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

For starters, I will post my character description:

Summary: Ripvayne was once mortal, turned demi-god. By the ancient God, Zaros, he was granted strength, and the ability to command Dragons a his will. This power drove him mad, and Ripvayne tried to overthrow Zaros, this plan failed, and Ripvayne was indefinitely sealed within a den full of dragons.

Name: Ripvayne

Personality: Aggressive, yet wise; reserved.

Appearance: A late middle aged man, black and silver hair. One red eye, one dark purple eye. Large scars all over his face. Skin is tanned from long exposure to extreme heat.

Backstory: Ripvayne grew up in an orphanage on the outskirts of Burthorpe. The orphanage offered basic combat training, teachings in the art of magic, and taught general knowledge of the world. There were few people in the orphanage that he took a liking to though, most the caretakers were cruel, and the other children were loud, needy, and foolish. Due to this, Ripvayne remained in his chambers most of the time, reading, or in the combat hall, training...

At the age of 15, Ripvayne felt as if he was missing out on something, and left the orphanage on his own and travelled to the main city of Burthorpe. Here, he joined the Burthorpe Imperial Guard. This was a powerful brigade of soldiers who protected the region from invading trolls from the nearby mountain range. Over the years, Ripvayne proved his prowess in combat and skill, rising through the ranks. At the age of 20 Ripvayne was named General of the Imperial Guard. He commanded his own group of skilled fighters now. At this point, Burthorpe was unbreachable.

One day, one of Ripvayne's scouts report a large crater in the Wilderness just north of the city with light purple smoke flowing from within. Ripvayne takes up arm and a small group of men to investigate. Upon approaching the crater, all of the men, aside from Ripvayne, let out a loud scream, and they're turned to piles of ash within their armor. Three large dragons step forward, out from the crater and surround the remaining general. Atop the largest dragon is a figure hidden by a long purple cloak embroidered with ancient symbols.

As Ripvayne makes eye contact with the figure, he trembles, and is left powerless. The figure speaks, "You are now an instrument of war. You will command my army, Dragonrider." The figure and his dragons fly away. Ripvayne stands, and feels empowered, stronger, but fueled by a dark energy. He was no longer the same man. He walks towards the crater and in the center is a large dark red dragon. This dragon speaks "New master, welcome. We shall swathe this kingdom in ash." Almost instinctively, Ripvayne mounts the dragon, leaving little room for conversation, only saying "Take flight."

Ripvayne conquered a lot of land for the ancient God, but felt unrequited in his efforts. After another two decades of servitude, Ripvayne used his powers to raise a grand army of dragons, and made an attempt on Zaros's crown. Zaros, fueled by rage, sealed Ripvayne in a large unreachable cavern deep within the depths of the Wilderness. Ripvayne was never seen again. (until the events of the upcoming story)

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a u t i s m reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee