Thread: Massive Giveaway

Default Massive Giveaway

Hello player, would you like to win hundreds of mils in gp and partyhats galore?

Then you have come to the right thread!

There will be some hide and seek, a little trivia for you nerds, and finally a drop party to end all drop parties.
    Some of the prizes will include... 3 partyhat sets, multiple stacks of 25/50/100m, max sets, skilling items, and more!

So please get in touch with everyone who plays, and get them to post on this thread saying they will be there. Tell everyone ingame, even the new players. Everyone will have an equal chance to get rich quick.

My only request is that a shitload of people attend. I don't know how this will work, but I think we can make hotelmans famous drop party look like childs play. (no offence charles )

P.S. If you would like to contribute items, you will be remembered as part of the "biggest" drop party ever.

I don't have much but I will toss in what I have on my main.

People liked my drop party, but unfortunately, I don't think we can achieve the same amount of players that we got in my drop party for 2b total 1b wc SADFACE BOYS

April fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotelman View Post
    People liked my drop party, but unfortunately, I don't think we can achieve the same amount of players that we got in my drop party for 2b total 1b wc SADFACE BOYS
    Not with an attitude like that lmao, you are all buzz kills. I think we can blow yours out of proportion

Quote Originally Posted by Hotelman View Post
    Pleb