Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UnScape Discord

Blog Entries

Default UnScape Discord

Hey everybody! For anyone that doesn't know, Discord is a free app that allows you to have both a group text and voice chat with a clan. I just made a channel for UnScape so if anybody would like be added to the group add my Discord @Inferno3461 or, alternatively, you can click this link https://discord.gg/gHfWceD to join the group directly.
    Last edited by Inferno; 25 May 2017 at 02:55 AM.
    Retired UnScape Moderator, ex-Administrator
    among the original 3 players to gain the "Veteran" status

NexGen Hiphop Youtube Page
    NexGen Hiphop Facebook Page
    Latest Track
    My NEW UNSCAPE Youtube Channel!

Donator

You should post a link to the group! Anyhow, tried sending an invite, but it didn't work. Tyler#6868

Blog Entries

Did you capitalize both of the first letters? Anyways, sent you a request. The problem with a link to the discord is that in instant invite link only lasts for 24 hours before it changes. https://discord.gg/thA9mR Currently this is the link for the UnScape Discord, but it will change in 24 hrs lol

Latest Track

Donator

There should be a checkmark or button somewhere to set the link to never expire
    Also your discord is Inferno#3461

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    There should be a checkmark or button somewhere to set the link to never expire
    Also your discord is Inferno#3461
    Yea I changed it after you said you were having problems adding me and I will look into that!

Edit:

Permenant invite link for the discord: https://discord.gg/gHfWceD

Latest Track

Not smoking weed like every other 10-year old pretends to do on here.

/tts :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

#1 command.
    To all the staff members and ordinary players that don't like me - I don't care.

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: nick gurrs nick gurrs nick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrsnick gurrs

what kinda drugs u been on recently

Blog Entries

my same question

Latest Track

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

when I made your signature I hid some dicks in it