Thread: A Wild Idea: Wildycurse Weaponry

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

Default A Wild Idea: Wildycurse Weaponry

Hey Ben, This is an idea for a wilderness activity. Just in case you're bored one day and want to add something new to the game.

Each day in the Wilderness, a special rock would spawn in the wilderness, and would teleport to a different location each hour.

This rock could be mined for a single special material. Wildycurse Ore. Whoever held this ore would be afflicted with a curse = no teleportation, no running, no use of teleportation levers, and automatically skulled with a red skull. After the rock had been mined, it won't be available until the next game day. So 1 ore per day. When a player is holding the ore while in the wild, there would be a periodic global message telling everyone on the server, as well as their general location.

When player has 3 pieces of this ore, they can right click it to craft a weapon, it would create either a Wildycurse Sword, a Wildycurse Staff, or a Wildycurse Bow. The player wouldnt be able to chose which one, it would be a random outcome.

These would be cool looking and very powerful weapons that would have further boosted stats when in the Wilderness. Killing Chaos Dwarves with the weapon would dramatically increase Wildy key drop rate. The weapons would have powerful special attacks but would automatically skull the player regardless of whether theyre in the wild or not.

If the player dies while holding the Wildcurse weapon, it reverts to a single piece of Wildcurse Ore.

bitch ass
    Blog Entries

In addition to the wilderness, the weapons would have boosted stats in the pk arena

Registered Member

Cool idea! but I personally always hated hourly based events There should be a new wildy boss that has a chance to drop pieces of each weapon.

Blog Entries

I think it should be harder but easier at same time to obtain this resource.

Instead of some obvious rock in the wild the game can be mined once per day. A random resource based object will provide this special resource. E.g. tree's, rocks, etc.

You might as well utilize the elemental ore when mined it will re-spawn at another random object. Given the amount of trees rocks etc.. it would be tedious to go and mine/chop everything so it'll be some time for people to come across it.

Convert the ore with some other ore and get elemental bars. Then use the bars to create your special weapons.

Bow = Ogre Composite Bow.
    Staff = Rod of Ivandis. (If Existed??)
    Sword = Angry Sword.

I have some ideas for the specials / your use of keys, but I'll let you retain that one.
    Digirular1 - Unscape Veteran February 23rd 2008 ( That's More Than 6 Years)

Please Like The Survival Game on Facebook =D. Facebook.com/TheSurvivalGame