Page 11 of 5927 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: suggestion: merge all sections and threads into one big thread and section

Default i want unscape back

ya i want it back i played for 1 day till i had 2 get off then got home (was at cousins house) then said "runescape filed copyright claim" i play runescape i think they both sweet it was fun while i hade the time palyign but i want it back i still runescape tho

Default UnScape back

I want UnScape back

I never asked for this... Demon's Avatar

assassins creed 2 coz everyone knows i like it

I never asked for this... Demon's Avatar

cool ill try that when i have some free time

Default UnScape Back (You know what that means)

More pk videos, more ownage editing,

Will actually help others as i know how this server is

P.S. Which one of yall remembers my famous pking video?!?

My PSN: raul345

mw2 is the best great shoot,good guns,good sound the best game ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gold369 View Post
    whats the currency in canada? i heard it was maple leaves, bills (paper, $, etc), and maple syrup, just wondreing if thats true or not; also do you travel by dog sled?
    That could be taken a few was gold it could been seen as racism if you catch the wrong person.
    Watch what you say.
    Regards,
    Lochie
    Global Moderator of Unscape Online
    Like it in the ass? Join my Cricketing forum! Thebatsmen.biz!

$1000 Donator
    Blog Entries

Uncharted 2 of course. Only because I'm awesome at it xD

$1000 Donator
    Blog Entries

Default Yomite - History *Sean read this

So, alot of you would probably know me as Epic Woodcutter, or Top Donator, or just plain ol moderator. But have any of you asked yourselves, how did he get to be those titles? Well below, you'll see how I got to the point where I am.

In late Fall, 2008, I joined UnScape in search of a fun, epic private server to play on. I quickly adjusted to the server gameplay and forums, making new friends, which are still my most loyal friends to date, and learned of How To Donate. Jaggedstar, currently the top donator at that time, influenced me to donate, and so I did. I made a first payment of 5$ (for the donation rewards lol), second payment of 141$, and finally a third payment of 839$. Why so much? I had a well paying job, I loved the server, and aimed to make it big. And so it did, the server ran for a long time, with an evergrowing community. That is, until Jakku came along, donated 1000$ in total, but later took it all back.

Around that same time, I was promoted to moderator, with the help of my staff friends, Zach, Andii, Sean, and Adam. Without their support, I would never have gotten where I am today. And now, I'm known as Administrator Yomite, and I would like to commend Sean for all the support and love (no homo) he has given me. And of course, everyone else who has been my friend along the way.

Now, there is one issue I would like to address. Sean has been demoted to moderator for reasons I am not to convey at this point, but it is partially my fault. Sean, you may be mad at me for your demotion, and I'm sorry for what it has cost you. You have been my friend for a long time, and one of my most loyal at that. So please, accept my apology, so we can return to the way things should be. I love you bro (NO HOMO), and always will.

Thanks,
    Yomite Legendary Woodcutter